Pitching new business is exhilarating. You love growing accounts and building relationships. There’s no such thing as a client challenge, only opportunity.
POP seeks a Senior Account Director (Sr. AD) to lead the strategic growth of sustainable, profitable revenue. The Sr. AD manages accounts with a holistic perspective across excellence in delivery, anticipating growth opportunities, developing strong agency team dynamics and earning the trust of clients. The Sr. AD applies intelligence, insight and adaptability to accomplish their mission and leverages all agency capabilities to address client challenges. The Sr. AD possesses a solid understanding of business, marketing and brand dynamics as well as the curiosity and drive to help clients solve problems and realize their potential.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of client products, business strategies and channels in order to maximize POP’s partnership both tactically and strategically
- Meet or exceed annual revenue growth goals as defined by the agency
- Work with the Business Development team in building a plan for new client acquisition
- Lead development of proposals, presentations and pitch strategy for new opportunities
- Serve as champion and advocate for both agency and client teams
- Consistently bring fresh ideas to clients across strategy, creative and technology
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years successful account management experience, preferably digital, consulting, advertising industries
- Strong knowledge and experience in marketing and advertising with emphasis on digital marketing, strategy, analytics, technology and emerging trends
- History of success with various project types including: platforms, applications, mobile, campaigns, digital environments and strategic consulting
- Bachelor’s degree with a business or marketing focus preferred
- Agency experience a must, client-side marketing experience a plus