Senior Account Director
Whether our clients want to build brand awareness, increase sales, drive trial or launch a new product—we have solutions to reach consumers along the path to purchase. Our Omni-channel portfolio includes home-delivered, in-store, sampling, digital and mobile media that can reach almost every adult in the country, no matter how, where or when they go shopping.
We work with many of the biggest companies and brands in the world who count on us to help them to gain better household penetration, gain better trade support and sell more products.
Success matters! This commitment drives the type of people we are and the type of people we look for. We train and develop our teams to reflect our obsession with our clients and consumers.
- Manage current accounts and ensure client satisfaction
- Develop and lead strategies to acquire new business
- Sell and service geographical opportunities
- Obtain assigned sales goals
- Mentor and foster continued growth of direct reports
- Statistical management of day to day business
- Maintain/grow assigned client revenue base
- Establish relationships with key decision makers at all lead accounts and ensure continuity with the business
- Train and manage members of the selling team in consultative selling, and NAM Operating principles while maintaining and growing business for assigned accounts
- Accompany direct reports on client calls
- Effectively communicate company policies
- Establishing rapport with key client decision makers to:
- Provide assistance in solving problems at accounts when warranted
- Ensure continuity on the business during times of personnel transition
- Assist in maximizing the company's business opportunity
- Provide a balanced perspective to senior management
- 4+ years of related experience in the CPG industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling advertising and promotion programs to marketers
- Self starter thriving on a high level of independent work
- Ability to maximize sales calls and efficiently manage travel budgets
- Familiarity with market research tools such as IRI and Neilson
- Up to 50% travel to client sites, includes driving. Must have valid driver's license.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with IRI, Nielsen, ASW, Marx, and Sales Force
- Actively participates in task force and other initiatives intended to compliment the continued development and progress of the organization at large as determined appropriate by senior management
- Strong presentations, negotiation and consultative selling skills
- Focus on improving consultative selling skills of sales staff; experience as a leader in the use of analytical sales skills