Position Description & Summary:
The Senior Account Consultant will pro-actively engage customers and potential customers with face to face meetings, and you will develop consultative business relationships with end-users and building property/facility managers to better understand their needs and to develop a winning sales strategy.
Specifically, this role requires experience in the following:
- Building Automation Systems
- Selling HVAC preventative maintenance agreements
- Building energy efficiencies systems
- Understanding the importance and customer value to maintaining these systems & energy management
- Selling in complex and political environments
- Excellent qualification skills
- Long-term business and master planning with clients
What you'll do:
- Works with the Sales and Branch Managers to identify and qualify client prospects and to build long-term business relationships with our customers. This included developing sales leads through personal contacts, professional organizations, and general market awareness.
- Regularly meets with prospective clients to develop needs and ultimately sell Building Automation services and Mechanical systems, along with Service Contracts, for retrofits and new construction.
- Engages with the construction side of the business at the appropriate construction phase to sell building automation (Controls and Mechanical) services.
- Develops specific business plans to illustrate the actions and development of the market growth (sales order intake and gross margin portfolio management)
- Proactively manage a business funnel and provide accurate sales projections, pre-plan customer visits (average between 8-10 customer face to face visits per week), and assist in building the Project scope or customized Service Contracts.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or higher and 5+ years of sales building automation (Controls and Mechanical) experience. Additional sales experience can be substituted for the degree. Professional sales training is preferred.
- Must have significant experience selling building automation systems and being able to develop written proposals that can clearly articulate the benefits of Envise's recommendations both technically and financially.
- Experience presenting company information to prospective customers, thinking outside of the box to create innovative sales opportunities, and writing reports, business correspondence, and presentations.
- Demonstrated sales skills in prospecting and qualifying customer and proposing and closing business deals. This includes cold calling and overcoming customer objections.
- Experience developing and managing large accounts (new and existing), building positive relationships and continued work from the assigned existing client base, while adding new large accounts to the portfolio.
- Must have experience mentoring less experienced team members, knowledge of current industry trends, and the ability to work in a collaborator setting to solve complex issues.
- Very effective people skills that allows a person to build a favorable rapport quickly with others.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join our Mechanical Service and Building Automation Systems organization. Within this team, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing business with our existing client base, and securing new non-Envise customers to our business.
Envise is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing our employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Envise are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, family care or medical leave status, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Envise will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
**All employment offers are contingent upon successful, drug test, background check and professional reference checks.**
If you don't feel this position is match for you, we encourage you to share it with others. Feel free to share throughout your social networks and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to keep up to date on what we're doing as a company.