About the Role
Lob is building a suite of APIs to simplify and automate enterprise workflows. Our most popular product is our Print & Mail API, which enables companies to send direct mail as effortlessly as sending emails.
We are at a critical inflection point as a company. As we enter hyper-growth, we’re going to need a thoughtful, intrepid Sr. ABM Campaign Manager who is eager to partner with sales and take ownership of ambitious pipeline goals across multiple marketing channels. This is a high-impact, cross-functional role with the potential to shape the future of Lob.
As part of this role, the Sr. ABM Campaign Manager will work closely with sales, content, customer and product marketing teams to develop an integrated program mix that takes an account-first approach to driving demand for the enterprise. The ideal candidate will have experience launching cutting edge ABM technologies and tactics to successfully engage enterprise accounts as well as meet and exceed a pipeline target.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the buyers within enterprise accounts – pain points, demographics, and how they buy
- Define ABM strategy and execution plans, encompassing multiple ABM tools and technologies
- Partner with sales and sales development teams to develop a high touch marketing strategy that engages enterprise accounts and enables you to hit a 7 figure pipeline target
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams on campaign concept, content requirements, buyer’s journey development, event and digital marketing execution to ensure pipeline targets are met
- Determine and manage program budgets
- Analyze data to monitor the success of programs and optimize activities
- 5+ years experience working in a B2B technology marketing
- Strong track record of driving successful ABM campaigns that meet a 7 figure pipeline target
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives.
- Experience using marketing automation tools like Marketo, Hubspot and Salesforce
- The ability to design and execute campaigns in offline channels like events as well as digital channels
- Strong analytical skills, specifically in analyzing data to determine program ROI, calculate CAC and forecast channel success for future quarters to inform strategy