We (Our Client) are currently on a hunt for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Chicago,IL.
Here are exiting responsibilities..
- We seek a detail-oriented professional to assist with a wide range of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting functions associated with company's financialreporting.
- The Senior Accountant will have a broad range of responsibilities including preparing and consolidating monthly journal entries, consolidating company operating information for internal and external financialreporting, preparing quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You will also assist in the function of company?s SOX program including advising on risk management and control design.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have minimum 7 years experience in Accounting with 2+ years of experience in corporate accounting.
- You have BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Progressive thinking skills, a strong work ethic, and a knack for innovative solutions.
- Good Insurance / financial services experience.
PS: Excellent Base Pay + Full Benefits.