Title: Senior ABAP Web Dynpro Developer
Location: Midtown Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12-24 months (can be extended for even 5 years)
Excellent comm. Skills are must!
Education: 4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems or Computer Science
Client seeks an energetic programmer with proficiency in the area of SAP application development and support. This applicant must be highly motivated to provide system support, meet project deadlines and to handle technology challenges..
As part of the Technical Team, the candidate will be responsible for: development of FRICEW objects, establishing Data Volume Management, code reviews, troubleshooting issues, resolving trouble tickets, maintaining development standards; other duties include providing functional and ABAP expertise, collaborating and reviewing, coaching, mentoring, knowledge transfer to the development community at NS, leading trouble shooting of critical problems, performance tuning, and performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The candidate will provide application developersupport to the SAP Software Coding team for day to day operations. Typical responsibilities will include: interfacing with external programs/projects to clarify requirements, performing in-depth analysis related to complex system issues; answering queries; analyzing and developing coding patterns, best practices and standards as it relates to SAP ABAP Landscape at NS; providing functional and ABAP expertise to the client IT team; leading trouble shooting of critical problems, performance tuning; and performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· This position will have the following responsibilities:
· Develop thorough and well documented requirements based on business needs
· Develop high quality code based on good designs to meet requirements
· Provide support for mission critical applications
· Perform all other functions required of a developer such as good documentation, thorough testing, change control practices, SDLC use, etc.
· Effectively communicate with end-users, co-workers, managers, etc. using good verbal and written skills
· Demonstrate a high level of initiative and attention to detail during daily operations
· Promote strong teamwork and customer support focus
· Minimum of 7+ years SAP ABAP development experience
· Broad experience in ABAP and ABAP WebDynpro development with knowledge of ECC, HCM, SRM, BW and SUS systems.
· Ability to develop custom applications using ABAP and ABAP WebDynpro
· Expertise in use of Floor Plan Manager to configure and customize ABAP WebDynpro applications
· Able to read ABAP code and debug ABAP issues
· RCF ABAP objects development and debugging skills
· Demonstrate broad ABAP experience in the following areas: Workflow, Object Oriented programming, Data Dictionary, BRF, BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE/EDI, IDOC, ALV programming, Classical and Interactive Reporting, BDC, SAP Scripts, (offline/interactive), Enhancement, User Exits, Dialog Programming, Interface/ABAP Proxy programming, LSMW, BSP, ABAP WebDynpro, Performance Tuning, Function Module development, and Spool programming.
· UWL and Personal Object Worklist (POWL) configuration in portal and backend ABAP system.
· Understanding of DVM
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
· Ability to monitor application design and ensure compliancy with architectural standards
· Good conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
· Good interpersonal skills; effective team player
· Strong knowledge of procedural and object oriented programming techniques.
· Experience developing Smart Forms and SAP Adobe Form development (Offline, Online and Print forms)
· Ability to develop custom applications utilizing UI5
· UI/UX design
· Experience with Solution Manager and Charm
· Redwood Job Scheduler experience
· Understanding of PI/PO
· Experience with HCP/HCI