RentPath is seeking a SEM Manager to join the ConsumerMarketing team.
The SEM Manager will be responsible for developing a best-in-class SEM team responsible for rebuilding an SEM program that better incorporates Business Intelligence to inform marketing decisions. The SEM Manager will also be responsible for establishing changes to account structure, ad copy, landing page experience and more.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Performance Marketing, the SEM Manager works closely with Display, Email, Social and Brand Marketing to create an integrated marketing and mixed media approach. The SEM Manager will also collaborate with our Data Science team to integrate best-in-class data intelligence to the SEM program.
- Drives rapid growth of RentPath businesses using SEM and digital performance marketing for all websites
- Leads, builds and develops a dynamic internalSEM team. Responsible for training, performance management and daily supervision of staff under direction
- Elevates the tracking and analysis of data to drive world-class results. Product performance tracking reports, presentations and plans
- Execute the business strategy and implement the account optimization activities, including but not limited to: keyword development and expansion, ad copy creation, landing page identification, bid strategy execution and budget management
- Identifies opportunities for performance optimization through analysis of KPIs and works closely with our Business Intelligence team to formalize empirical analysis
- Proactively communicates SEM results to management on a weekly basis and conduct quarterly analysis to identify further optimization opportunities
- Forecasts project timelines, resources and budgets needed to support scope of work
- Creates relationships and close collaboration with SEO, marketing and product development peers to integrate programs and best practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of building/optimizing multi-million dollar SEM programs and departments
- Excellent analytical skills for data-driven decision making, deriving and disseminating actionable insights resulting from such analysis
- Highly skilled manager and hands-on, day-to-day contributor
- Sets high goals, geared to organizational objectives that are ambitious, but realistic for the candidate and their team
- Keen attention to detail, financial responsibility and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage initiatives proactively with minimal supervision, strong problem solving, communication (verbal/written) and time-management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumifs) and capacity to learn and work with databases and technical systems, as well as interface with data systems and engineering teams
- A working understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Experience with bid management and web analytics tools a plus
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- 5-8 years’ experience in search engine marketing
- Experience with high budget, high volume SEM programs using millions of keywords and thousands of standard and dynamically generated ads
- BS/BArequired, concentration in business, economics, computer science or mathematics preferred
- High levels of Internet proficiency and advanced knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
Based in Atlanta, RentPath is a leading, highly profitable digital business with a strong and long- standing dominance in the real estate industry, empowering millions of people nationwide seeking apartments and houses for rent. RentPath’s category-leading brands include Apartment Guide, Rent.com, Livelovely.com, Rentals.com and RentalHouses.com.
With an unrelenting focus on digital technology and delivering an exceptional consumerexperience, RentPath solutions provide consumers with a clear and simple guide to apartment living through content-rich apartment listings via Internet, mobile and social media solutions. As an innovator in this rapidly growing two-sided marketplace, RentPath’s network of sites receives more than 10 million unique visitors each month.
RentPath is owned by two renowned private equity firms – TPG and Providence Equity – and its CEO, a University of Virginia alumnus, was formerly the CEO of Vonage and CMO at Cingular Wireless. The company has resources to invest and is well positioned to realize its ambition to drive disruption in the real estate industry and delight our customers with an innovative and transformative consumerexperience. To achieve this vision, we are building out a consumer product team to help define and execute product initiatives across the organization.
As a SEM Manager, you will receive many benefits including:
- Strong salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Matching 401(K) contributions
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- And much more!
For more information visit www.RentPath.com
RentPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Qualified applicants with a criminal history will be considered.