We are looking for an SEM Analyst to join our growing team. OTR Leasing is one of the country's largest lessors of tractor trailers to owner-operators. We offer an unmatched opportunity for advancement and a Fast and Fun work environment. This is a career opportunity for the right individual. Please read this entire advertisement beforeapplying – this is NOT an entry-level position. We are growing, promoting people, and having LOTS of fun.
- People with a BURNING DESIRE TO WIN AND ACHIEVE
- "WE / US" type people who like being part of something bigger than themselves, not an "I / ME" people who think the world revolves around them
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, digital advertising, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, and/or content marketing
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills comfortable working with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of marketing automation, social media and other digital marketing tools
- Ability to identify, articulate, and explain insights and recommendations
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, HubSpot, or related certifications a plus!
- We can teach skills and knowledge. We cannot teach talent, energy, positive attitude, character, and drive. We can help bring this out of you if you have it inside. We will provide you with 100% of the tools, support, and training it takes to be successful. You will need to provide the positive attitude, drive, and work ethic it takes to be successful.
Reasons why OTR is a great opportunity for you:
- Duh, we have a KILLER benefit package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, ping pong tables, free food, free beer, sales contests…and more.
- We run a VERY FAST PACED, HIGH ENERGY, and FUN ENVIRONMENT.
- No Weekends & Standard Office Hours
What we are asking you to do:
- Help to ensure the search engine friendliness on an ongoing basis
- Improve organic rankings on major search engines such as Google and Bing
- Write and optimize content using key SEO strategies to improve organic rankings within search engines
- Define and drive social media strategy, planning and executing a social media content calendar across relevant channels
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of email campaigns conducting A/B testing to improve email performance related to subject lines, email copy, and call-to-actions
- Report on SEO/SEM implementation, including deep analysis of key words
- Provide strategic direction for digital marketing efforts across all digital platforms
- Review current website copy for SEO considerations and offer website design recommendations
- Provide basic graphic designsupport and other digital marketing support as needed
Candidates will be asked to provide writing samples and links to social media accounts.