8 - 10 years
Posted 25 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a Selenium Automation Engineer with strong Java for a Long Term Contract position in Trenton NJ.
The candidate will perform test automation engineering functions for an enterprise electronic health record project in a scrum environment using Selenium java-based framework including:
- Participate in daily scrum calls as a team member/SME from a test automation perspective
- Participate in Sprint Planning Session from a test automation perspective
- Participate in Sprint Retrospective from a test automation perspective
- Participate in Sprint Review Session from a test automation perspective
- Participate in Product Backlog Grooming sessions from a test automation perspective
- Perform automated testing knowledgebase documentation
- Perform Peer Code Review for automation testing Documentation
- Prepare Automation Test plan
- Prepare Governance Document
- Create and update Script Code Writing Standards
- Create and update Test Data Standards
- Standardize Object Recognition approach
- Develop Framework Skeleton
- Pre-set / Reset conditions
- Post-test verification conditions
- Integrate Error logging
- Set up test automation environment
- Create automated regression tests
- This role reports through the Application Development Manager
- Java Programming – Required
- Selenium Framework development – Required
- Experience with source code repositories such as TFS – Required
- Java Script Programming – Required
- Experience with creating automated regression tests in Selenuim – Required
- Experience with creating automated smoke tests in Selenium – Required
- Experience with implementing continuous integration – Required
- Experience with N-Unit or J-Unit – Required
- Experience with Mobile Device test automation / emulation – Required
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server) – Required
- Experience with code based TDD – Required
- Experience working in SCRUM environment – Required
- Experience with AGILE/SCRUM tools (JIRA or similar) – Required
- Experience with GUI development – Desired
- Experience writing SQL stored procedures – Desired
Question 1) Is the candidate willing to work at the Trenton office location?
Question 2) Is the candidate willing to sign a non-disclosure document for HIPAA compliance?
Question 3) Is the candidate available for a first-round, in person interview?
Question 4) Where is the candidate geographically located?
Question 5) If the candidate resides more than 1 hour from the client location, will the candidate be relocating for the position?
Question 6) Is the candidate aware that this position is a 40 hour work week with unpaid lunch?
Location: Trenton, NJ