We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Seismic Processing and Imaging Product Manager
Under broad direction responsible for management of the Seismic Processing product family within the Exploration and Reservoir Solutions Technical Business Line. Responsible for the successful development of new products as well as the product life cycle management for their assigned products. In coordination with R&D, prepares the overall business strategy, investment model, vision and scope of the product incorporating innovative algorithms. Assists sales and operations in the rollout, training and success of their products and provides technical content as needed. Establishes partnerships and relationships with internal and external customers, third parties and industry thought leaders. Accountable to bring in funded development when appropriate, identify new product and business opportunities and industry and competitor changes that may require new strategies or revisions of the business plan. Responsible for the packaging, pricing and marketing of said product families. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions. Participates in industry associations, organizations and consortiums, including attending events and contributing to publications.
- Undergraduatedegree in Geophysics or equivalent.
- Completion of a graduate degree in Geophysics is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in oil and gas.
- Proficient with seismic data processing preferably utilizing SeisSpace.
- Proficient within prestack imaging workflows in time and depth including migration velocity analysis workflows.
- Proficient with Forward modeling, Illumination and Visibility analysis.
- Proficient with AVO conditioning and attributes generation.
- Proficient with Azimuthal prestack analysis.
- Familiar with software development methodologies and new commercialization models.
- Familiar with design thinking methodologies or equivalent.
- Familiarity with DecisionSpace and or Well Seismic Fusion desirable.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills. Ability to articulate a problem and translate it into a written report
- Proactively research oriented.
- Strong organization and project management skills. The ability to manage multiple projects, following through from start to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in multicultural environments.
Requisition Number: 53971