The Segment Marketing Manager, Distribution is responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns directed at the Distribution market segment. They will be the voice of the customer within the marketing department for that segment, and use their in-depth market knowledge to develop customer insights for the organization.
This position works closely with Sales, Marketing, and otherinternal departments to leverage activity and facilitate program execution.
- Determine global positioning and key messages of new and existing products across brands for assigned customer segments
- Generate insights for the organization based on in-depth customer knowledge
- Define market-specific solutions based on customer knowledge and sales input, working across entire brand and product portfolio
- Plan and execute creative, data-driven campaigns to generate new traffic at the top of the funnel through paid channels including SEM, display advertising, retargeting, and content
- Ongoing campaign optimizations, including ad, landing page testing and execution and analysis of A/B tests
- Design and manage marketing automation campaigns that generate leads, nurture customers through the customer journey, and create a connection with our customers
- Work with the analytics team to track and analyze campaign effectiveness to determine ROI and go-forward plans.
- Develop multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics, including email, content, webinars, database marketing, SEM, retargeting, social media, etc.
- Work with marketing communications, digital marketing, trade shows/events, and global marketing teams to execute plans
- Work with marketing communications team to define and develop fresh and relevant product marketing content to convey key messages
- Perform competitive marketing analysis to understand and react to competitive positioning and messaging
- Gain market knowledge by regularly communicating with sales team and customers
- Work with trade show team to ensure consistent messaging of key product benefits and services to customers in these venues. Attend shows and assist in set up and on-site manning of booth as needed.
- Collect customer, competitor and industry information and knowledge through the attendance of trade shows, clinics, staff meetings, and site visits
- Direct creative team/agency to create new sales and marketing tools, including but not limited to digital sales tools, white papers, videos, and case studies
- Direct interactive team/agency to create new pages and update existing pages directed at assigned customer segments
- Assist in maintaining department budget including invoice processing, expense tracking, A/R submission and follow up and monthly budget reconciliation
- Manage external vendors and suppliers
- Assist in maintenance of various segment specific marketing tools
- Provide additional support to tasks and/or projects of the Marketing organization as needed
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS in marketing or related field.
- 5-7 years marketing experience, preferably at least 3 years in a product marketing, channel marketing, or product management role.
- Experience supporting medium sized market segments with over $100M in revenue potential.
- Experience working with creative agencies and coordinating marketing activities.
- Strong fitness market and product knowledge
- Global marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with marketing processes, maintaining brand standards and creative development process
- Ability to thrive in chaotic environment with many unknowns and changing objectives.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a multi-time zone environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, including internationally.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Innovative: A successful candidate has to feel comfortable in fast-changing environments and be willing to take risks and consider new and untested approaches.
- Technical: The candidate had to possess in-depth knowledge of marketing fundamentals in order to use his/her expertise and specialized knowledge to study issues in depth and draw conclusions.
- Strategic: This leader takes a long-range, broad approach to problem solving and decision making through objective analysis, thinking ahead and planning.
- Communication: The candidate states clearly what he/she wants and expects from others, clearly expresses thoughts and ideas, and maintains a precise and constant flow of information.
- Persuasive: This leader builds commitment by convincing others and winning them over to his/her point of view.
- Results driven: A successful candidate adopts a strong orientation toward achievement, holds high expectations for him/herself and others, and pushes to achieve at high levels.
- Tactical: This candidate emphasizes the product of immediate results by focusing on short-range, hands-on, practical strategy.
- Consensual: This leader values the ideas and opinion of others and collects their input as part of the decision-making process.
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies