The Segment Marketing Manager – Direct To Consumer is responsible for the creation and management of highly targeted national campaigns, maximizes revenue, reduces churn, and drives long-term engagement (re: tenure) with customers. Plans, creates and/or produces marketing communications to implement strategies and objectives. Responsible for developing business cases for all of the products and services needed to be deployed in market, factoring in market dynamics, consumer patterns, competitive actions, retailer/channel conflict, etc.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, segmentation, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develops and implements Direct to Consumer business cases for Direct Mail, Email, and Digital. Prepares recommendations for annual business plans and strategies as well as tactical plans.
- Manage the creative development process across multiple channels.
- Partner with agencies and partners for marketing planning and analysis on potential promotion/pricing strategies; business tracking and analysis; partners with Consumer Insights on consumer understanding, and with the product management team on product roadmap. The role requires strong cross functional partnership across the enterprise; specifically with brand, base, media team and web strategy operations leadership to ensure flawless execution and to create one look and feel for T-Mobile products and services.
- Responsible for identifying market size, preparation of business plans, and assists in suggesting innovative national strategies.
- Manages all marketing communication and distribution plans to include tracking of results by campaign, channel, region, and market. Prepares presentations for various audiences ranging from peers to executive level.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 5 - 7 years marketing experience
- Ability to lead in ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment situations and effectively negotiate to gain resolution
- 4+ years in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods, with a focus on Marketing, Product development or sales. Strong understanding of voice and data services and products
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated Marketing development plans.
- Knowledge of new Marketing development processes, go to market strategies, and Marketing life cycle management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals. Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders.
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives. Ability to create forecasts, financial models and budgets.
- Strong Analytical mindset with familiarization with database structures and analyzing marketing dashboards for insights
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, Marketing management, financial and operations functions.
- Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent Work Experience
- MBA preferred
License or Certification