What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
To lead and drive the regional strategic marketing and sales program ? Automotive, for the Methacrylates business of Evonik Performance Materials. The position will develop and execute the regional strategy in alignment with the global strategy for Automotive.
- Responsible for the regional Profit and Loss of the Automotive business
- Develop the strategic plan for the Market segment executing upon a Key Account Approach (including application focus, competencies, competitive landscape, market approach and key partnerships?
- Manage the product portfolio and life cycle
- Define levels of pricing / services to be provided to customers / specific sub-segment markets
- Drive the promotional approach (exhibition, fairs, technical presentations, customer events?
- Specify focus markets for future product development and get a clear understanding of requirements by visits to OEMs, Customers, and industry contacts.
- BS degree or higher in Engineering, (Chemical, Polymer), Materials Science, or Polymer Science ideally complemented with a business degree (MBA type).
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with focus on business in the automotive industry.
- Leadership experience within a multicultural and multifunctional environment.
- Technical knowledge of polymers or PMMA or MMA Copolymer is preferred (including injection molding processing).
- Understand intercultural differences and able to work effectively with different nationalities and different educational backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Evonik Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.