Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!We know that the only way a business thrivesis if our people are thriving.That'swhy we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways.Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
OurSmart Buildingshelp to create efficient, safe, adaptable, andresponsible environments. Our aimisn'tjust about improvingbuildings;it'sabout creating perfect places that improve people's lives.
The Security Systems Senior Sales Executive is committed to supporting our new construction business within our commercial Security Systems team. Our Service Security Sales team will achieve booking and profit goals by developing and implementing plans to grow, develop, and manage contractor, consultant, developer, and end-user relationships; capitalize on sales opportunities within the territory; and effectively execute sophisticated deals independently within our established guidelines.Why is this so important?
Our Sales Executives are ambassadors of quality Siemens technology, products and services, and your expertise and regular interaction with the customers will help them optimize and facilitate a safe, emergency-ready workplace.
As aSecurity Systems
Senior Sales Executive, you will:
You will make an impact with these qualifications:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, competitor offerings, customers, and decision influencers across the region, segments, and verticals within the region. Keep current on automation, electrical, fire, mechanical, and IoT market business and product trends.
- Develop a vertical market and account management plan that focuses on strategic growth. Identify new business opportunities to grow in new markets or adjacent segments and develop "go to market" strategies to drive business to the end user customer.
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities. Achieve new order/booking and profit goals. Deliver on forecasted results consistently.
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes and partner with other sales division teams to plan, target, and acquire new projects and accounts.
- Attend industry-specific networking events; actively participate in professional organizations such as ASIS, SIA, and local chapters of similar organizations to build a network of contacts and to represent Siemens in the market.
- Consult with the customer on future technology needs and to determine budgeting and investment requirements and position Siemens as an industry leader among service providers, leveraging Siemens world-class digital service delivery as a key differentiator.
- Act as a consultant to multiple levels of the customer's organization by understanding their challenges and recommending services to ensure their building systems perform as required to achieve business goals and set pricing based on identified value of the services offered to the customer and work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources to obtain the sale and actively participate in sales department meetings, workshops, and seminars to stay knowledgeable on current market, business, and product trends.
- Travel overnight up to 10% for training and business development.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering OR a combination of education and experience will also be considered
- 3-5 years Sales Experience in security systems, low voltage systems or related industry Experience.
- Financial expertise to estimate and sell technical solutions and service offerings effectively and independently
- Account development and strategic sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and excellent organizational, presentation, and negotiation skillswith pproficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship
- This position supports a Siemens customer that requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 wherepermitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Salesforce CRM
- Software, IoT, and networking experience
- Demonstrable understanding of how to market, position, and sell cloud-based, data-driven service programs to existing and new customers
Ready to create your own journey?
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Detailsregardingour benefits can be found here:https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $64,300 - $110,200. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills,qualifications,and premium geographic location.
- A no-cap commissionstructure that allows you to grow your accounts as much as you want...the sky's the limit!
- Extensive Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service and Product portfolios provide opportunities to expand your customer base.
- Fast ramp-up time with our structured sales development program that provides you with a plan for quickly learning about Siemens products, processes, and people.
- Work life blend and the flexibility to work from home when needed for a better balance to life.
Join ustoday and help create a better #TomorrowWithUs!About Siemens:
We are a global technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to sustainable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology withpurposeadding real value for customers.Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We value your unique identity and perspective. We are fully committed toprovidingequitableopportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us. Learn more about our commitment to DEIhere.
Protecting the environment, conserving our natural resources, fostering the health and performance of our people as well as safeguarding their working conditions are core to our social and business commitment at Siemens. They are an integral part of our Business Conduct Guidelines and our corporate strategy.
#LI-TAG #RSS low voltage, security systems, software house, ccure, c-cure, access management, ip camera, cctv, surveillance, security alarm, nvr, genetec, access control, video systems, exacqvision, edvrclient, omnicast, synergis, hd camera, video management, ip video, access camera, dsc, siveillance, verint, powerseries, powerg, intrusion, network video, xprotect, vms, securos, Electrical wiring, avigilon, genetec security center, onssi, lenel onguard, boschEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.