Do you want to make a difference? Join our team! Harris is looking for high performing individuals who will design, develop, deploy, and sustain systems that provide the intelligence community with actionable intelligence to protect our nation. Our team is a collection of highly technical problem solvers, invigorated by creating first-of-a-kind systems. You will help solve the most demanding technical challenges while enjoying the satisfaction of knowing that your efforts are making the nation a safer place.
- Lead NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)/ICD-503 requirements development and implementation activities as required for assigned programs
- Analysis of cyber requirements and potential design solutions, providing guidance and direction related to security technologies, performing analysis on cybersecurity collected data and test results, identifying and implementing cybersecurity design, and preparing and maintaining engineering and security related documentation.
- Responsible for developing internal requirements, CONOPs, data flow diagrams, and interface control documents from customer/product requirements
- Identify securityrisks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives (hardware, software, cross-domain solutions, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus systems and software deployment tools)
- The Security SE will also assist the ISSM with continuous monitoring of accredited systems
- Ensure Information Security requirements are addressed in all phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirement derivation and allocation to translate customer Information Security requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Provide technical support for development teams of new multi-discipline (mechanical, electrical, software, RF, etc.) products
- Support full program development lifecycles including concept, design fabrication, production, test, installation, operations, maintenance and disposal
- Provide technical support to development teams at internal and external gate reviews such as technical baseline reviews and design reviews
- Work closely with program managers, system engineering and other engineering disciplines
- Brief senior management on aspects of Information Systems Security
- Bachelor’s degree(s) in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Systems Engineering (or similar "technical" discipline)
- Minimum of 9 years of Information Security Systems Engineering experience working on system information securityarchitecture development, implementation, integration, and test
- Requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartment Information security clearance
- Ecpereince producing security artifacts as required (SSP, SCTM, mitigation reports, POAMs, etc.)
- DoDI 8570 IAT or IAM Level 3 compliant professional certification (i.e. CISSP (or Associate), CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, GCED, GCIH, CISM, or GSLC).
- Experience with security assessment and authorization activities required for Federal systems, e.g. RMF, ICD-503, Type 1, DIACAP, etc.
- Experience with vulnerability and compliance scanning tools (WASSP, Nessus, SCAP, etc.)
- Experience implementing the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Collaborative leadership style with a proven track record of building high performance teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment a plus
- Ability to work multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing situations a plus
- Experience with writing and producing proposals is desired
- Experience with writing requirements and technical documentation
- Current Counterintelligence and Full Scope Polygraph
REQ ID: CHQ20182405-24968