- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- stablishes system access process understanding issuing/managing/maintaining authentication IDs; coaching client on password construction and usage.
- Plan security for special and high-risk events.
- Recommend security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
- Gather client requirements for reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures during investigation.
- Establish and review client security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Recommend areas where security standards, policies, and procedures need to be implemented.
- Conduct physical and logical examinations of client assets to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Updates job knowledge and training clients as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert Information Security Policies, Informing Others, System Administration, Network Security, Firewall Administration, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Project Management, On-Call, Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches