Program Analysis and Compliance Officers develop, coordinate, and facilitate Insider Threat policies; support compliance activities; coordinate information exchanges with internal and external entities; share insider threat community best practices; recommend process improvement strategies; develop highly tailored products with community-wide focus; and complete specialized analytic and compliance projects as required.
Provides security expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, and leadership in all security related functions pertaining to: personnel security; industrial and physical security; computer investigation and awareness; security operations; and other security business.
- Minimum of 11 years of computer and network security experience
- Minimum of 11 years of Intelligence, Insider Threat, Counterintelligence, and/or Personnel Security Analysis and/or Investigations
- Minimum of 11 years of experience with data analytics tools used for Insider Threat information collection on computer networks or knowledge of other Insider Threat risk scoring data analytics tools for programs
- Minimum of 11 years of demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Extensive experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional security areas (e.g., personnel, physical, industrial security; computer investigations; classification management; operational security; security education, etc.) based on the specific needs of the task. Experience may be broad based, crossing multiple markets (e.g., government, industry) and may also include relevant and associated certifications and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
- Directs the activities of specialists or other staff as necessary related to the specifies security field or security discipline.
- Must obtain DoD Security Professional Education Development (SPeD) Certification IAW DoD Manual # 3305.13M within 1 year of service start date.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or greater in a business, computer science, counterintelligence, criminal justice, engineering, fraud investigations, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field
Job ID 2018-1642