Security Specialist-Insider Threat Program Analysis and Compliance Officer
• Develop, coordinate, and facilitate Insider Threat policies; support compliance activities; coordinate information exchanges with internal and external entities; share insider threat community best practices; recommend process improvement strategies; develop highly-tailored products with community-wide focus; and perform other duties as assigned.
• Development, coordination, and facilitation of the Insider Threat governance and policy
• Facilitating and supporting ongoing oversight and compliance requirements, to include assessments, outreach, and awareness to optimize the Insider Threat program’s capabilities
• Identifying and facilitating implementation of Insider Threat program best practices
• Developing and accessing Insider Threat performance measures
• Serving as key coordinator between multiple/cross-discipline stakeholders to ensure enterprise-wide integration of Insider Threat program efforts
• Facilitating projects with stakeholders to accomplish project objectives
• Functioning as the key coordinator between multiple stakeholders to ensure enterprise-wide integration of program efforts
• Identifying and recommending process improvement methodologies and principles to optimize the Insider Threat program and implement best practices
• Developing tailored search strings and conduct targeted searches of Intelligence Community and other data sources to identify threat reporting with a nexus to the Insider Threat
• Developing interrogatives to assist in the identification and assessment of Insider Threat related anomalies
• Developing and maintaining the SharePoint site
• Conducting analytical problem solving and familiar with conducting activities related to Insider Threat, counterintelligence, security, and/or law enforcement
• Understanding and ability to apply terminology, methodology, and information gathering techniques, and research and analytical techniques as applied to assignments in security, law enforcement, and counterintelligence
• Understanding of compiling, reporting and disseminating intelligence data; and/or knowledge of organization(s) for and methods of collecting and analyzing intelligence data
• Understanding of applicable laws, statutes, Presidential Directives, executive branch guidelines, and/or administrative/criminal legal guidelines and procedures relevant to work performed
• Understanding of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of Defense-in-Depth)
• Knowledge of human-computer interaction principles
• Bachelor's degree in a related specialized area.
• Minimum of five years SME experience in the areas of Intelligence Analysis, Insider Threat, Counterintelligence and/or Personnel Security
• Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Familiarization with data analytics tools used for Insider Threat information collection on computer networks or knowledge of other Insider Threat risk scoring data analytics tools/programs
Security Clearance: TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI
Polygraph: Willing to take CI poly
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Experience: 5 years of experience
Additional Qualifications Desired:
• Experience in coordinating testing with C&A, Vulnerability Assessment Teams (VAT), and/or Information Assurance (IA) offices.
• Experience in developing and maintaining System Security Authorization Agreements throughout hardware lifecycles of pertinent equipment.
• Experience in analyzing and evaluating the suitability of proposed security architectures for new IT systems and networks.
• Experience in defining appropriate system and network assurance requirements for C&A.