PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Security Specialist at Fresenius North America (FMCNA) will be the lead in securing electronic messaging and collaboration infrastructure (i.e., O365 suite). Candidate must be familiar with complicated AD environments, ADFS, SAML, and with AV/Spam filtering solutions such as Ironport. This position is for an experienced messaging and collaboration individual with a focus on augmenting Security and Incident Response activities. This position requires Security expertise.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with antivirus/SPAM filtering appliances (i.e, Ironport, O365 Advanced Threat desired)
- Working with a SOC and with SIEM Engineers to establish Incident Response procedures as outlined by the Information Security Office policies.
- Create and implement (ISO) policies for Endpoint Security solutions for FMCNA and provide oversight for solutions used by other Business Units based on industry best practices.
- Strong understand of mail dependencies with DNS, routing, relays, and emerging technologies around encryption, TLS, DKIM, DMARC and SPF etc.
- Experience in working with Active Directory users and groups.
- Constant analysis of current security posture and implementation of improvements.
- Collection and presentation of relevant metrics for Security Posture evaluation.
- Must have a strong knowledge and experience in the IT security space.
- Must be a self-starter and able to lead cross functional teams and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Experience with KnowBe4 or other phishing campaign tools.
- Experience with Splunk and creating Splunk dashboards and alerting.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management security monitoring and best practice implementation.
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure cloud environment security monitoring and best practice implementation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline desired (i.e. Computer Science or Computer Information Technology) or 7+ years equivalent experience in a related field
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8-12 years Security experience in large scale Office 365 environments
- knowledge of Email Security solutions, Splunk, IronPort, IAM
- CISSP, Solution-specific technical certification(s)