- Develop, design and implement security engineering and architectural solutions based on meeting security standards and policies for the organization
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in the project management lifecycle with an understanding of how project charter, project plans, risk and issue management are utilized
- Provide subject matter proficiencies in a broad range of security related tools such as Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls, routing and switching, encryption, anti-virus, load balancing, active directory and two-factor technologies
- Identify and document project risks with proposed alternative solution
- Develop and maintain CHS security policies surrounding such technologies as firewalls, content filtering, endpoint protection, intrusion detection, and encryption as part of the solutions development life cycle.
- Mentor team members by sharingexperience, knowledge and insight. Emphasis on being self-motivated and leading by example.
- Foster and implement the team visio
- Mentor on security engineering concepts, design, implementation and operational turnover
- Build team innovation through development of ideas into actionable item
- Mentor critical thinking by seeking additional information for logically thought out problem alternatives
- Ensure proper team decision making through documented and repeatable processes
- Security, IT or Engineering/architecture background
- Minimum 6 years experience with application, network, server and operating system development and deployments in a medium to large enterprise preferably in a multi-hospital and /or medical center setting.
- Team and project managementexperience is a strong plus
- Sales experience is a plus
- Customer support experience is a plus
- Understanding of Security Methodologies
- Knowledge of advanced firewall technologies especially Palo Alto firewalls
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux/Unix operating systems
- Knowledge with Networking designs, data flow and components
- Knowledge of relational databases and structured query language.