The Boeing Company’s Security & Fire Protection program has an opening for an Industrial Security Specialist for direct support of a current Proprietary program.
The selected individual will be responsible for assisting Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) with coordinating program security program.
Duties will include: Support for all administrative and personnel security processes within the program, security awareness & education, access control, assisting in annual self-assessments, investigating violations and infractions , mentor junior personnel, brief and interface with executives and customers , support Operational Security Program and technical testing , support Communications Security Program , and other duties as assigned by the CPSO.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with meeting the requirements of the the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) policy and procedures, Department of Defense Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, ICD 705, and have knowledge and experience supporting Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)
- Have and maintain a US Government Top Secret Clearance based on a current -within the last 6 years- Single Scope Back Ground Investigation (SSBI)- - US Citizenship Required or equivalent Applicants MUST include their security clearance level, investigation type and investigation date clearly on their resume. The position is contingent upon clearance verification and program/customer concurrence. Must meet the eligibility requirements to be briefed to Special Access Programs (if applicable). The applicant is expected to maintain a government clearance to fill this role. The candidate will be responsible to ensure that customer needs are effectively promoted in policy and security standards.
- Experience working with sensitive information and safeguarding confidential information
- Applicants with an Bachelor degree or higher
- 5-10 years Industrial security experience
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.