Wolverine Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Akima, LLC, provides the reliable facilities operations and maintenance, base level logistics, airfield operations, and range operations services that keep military bases and federal agency posts around the country operating at peak efficiency. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for facility related aspects of security operations to include personnel/visitor access control, identification badges, alarms, classified work station, classified storage and facility emergency preparedness.
- Responsible for managing all access to secured areas; includes the management of the lock and key program.
- Responsible for communication security as primary custodian.
- Gathers information and data to support and respond to security audits/assessments.
- Responsible to resolves issues with security officials involving security plans and procedures and makes adjustments based on costs, alternative methods available, other security programs in place, and similar considerations.
- Develops, implements and maintains security procedures to meet required codes and regulations.
- Interprets contract security requirements and updates procedures for compliance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, issues, and concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate work and achieve results using independent judgment with minimal direction and supervision.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management at Sandia, DOE, and customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to work well with a team.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills, including the demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to multiple tasks and changing priorities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security directives and policies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of customers’ business needs and the ability to anticipate, understand, and react to customer needs.
The individual(s) shall have a minimum of:
- Bachelor Degree in related field, 4 years’ security administration-related experience may substitute for a degree.
- Five (5) years of security administration experience demonstrating the capability to assume the responsibilities, and perform the duties described above.
- An active DOE-L or DoD Secret clearance.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE-Q security clearance for this position.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.