The Security Solutions Architect is responsible for the designing and architecting of Cyber Security solutions that apply new and existing technologies to solve business needs for clients. You will perform both on-site and remote client consulting engagements, in support of the PCM Sales organization. You will also be responsible for positioning; demonstrating; assessing; designing; developing and implementing enterprise security solutions; as well as providing ongoing support to PCM's clients and PCM’s sales representatives. You must be able to work comfortably under minimal supervision while also being able to demonstrate a meaningful impact on the organization’s overall business goals and financial targets.
- Assesses, designs and architects solutions based on PCM’s proven security solution set.
- Communicate technical capabilities of proposed solutions based on customer business and technical requirements.
- Demonstrates and/or facilitates Proof of Concepts of proposed solutions based on customer business and technical requirements.
- Provides pre-sales updates and reports detailing project deliverable status including challenges and other opportunities to meet customer’s business requirements.
- Develops a Bill of Materials (BOM) and a detailed Scope of Work (SOW) on properly-qualified sales opportunities from interactions with the client and PCM team members.
- Provides clients with up-to-date documentation for the duration of the project
- Conducts presentations of technical concepts to the clients
- Architect security solutions and services to our clients including but not limited to security assessments, encryption, networksecurity, endpoint security, and data loss prevention
- Completes any needed partner technical certifications
- CISSP, CISM, CISA (preferred), or other industry recognized security certifications
- Strong knowledge and some practical experience around designing solutions around a minimum of (3) of the following:
- A Bachelordegree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant work experience related to cybersecurityarchitecture or cybersecurity solutions sales consulting
- Solid experience in architecting & consulting experience in the context of a services organization such as large system integrators
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate across various groups and functional teams both inside and outside of the business.
- Travel, including consecutive overnight stays, is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand
Requisition ID 2018-3009