Security Solution Designer
Key Responsibilities (in descending order of importance):
- Overall Solution Design including but not limited to detailed design, Integration, Security, Data/Information Flow, Exception Handling, Operational Readiness, Scalability & Performance, User Interface, Infrastructure Needs, Retire old system/capability, and Licensing implications
- Development of required Technical Specification (configuration) documentation in support of the total scope definition and review the complete design in Solution Design Practice Meeting.
- Discovery and solution estimates, scope, and ongoing validation (including any scope changes) of delivery project technical solutions including collaboration with internal and vendor resources -- this includes accountability from the initial estimate to the final expense for all assigned solution design requirements on projects
- Validate that the solution meets ETSA Architecture/Security standards and overall reference architecture fit analysis.
- Ensure optimal end user experience is built in to the design from the start, and validate throughout implementation and beyond
- Follow and ensure defined SDLC process properly followed by all resources involved in development cycle
- Collaborate with the Clorox and 3rd Party Vendor (3PV) Infrastructure, Architecture, and other IT Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure those technical elements are addressed in the overall solution, align/assess impact of proposed solution on existing operations so appropriate technical/business/operational risks can be mitigated/accepted, and perform oversight that the 3PV implementation is delivering the solution.
Years and Type of Experience:
- 10+ years' technology experience in a technology-based role, interfacing with a variety of stakeholders within IT and the business.
- At least 8 years as a Solution Designer with a successful track record of working with developers, business analysts, architects, system and network administrators, and other colleagues to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications and networks. Work with Security architecture team and BAs to evaluate and implement security technologies for Clorox ensuring long-term security strategy initiatives across geos, with minimal adverse impact to users
Skills and Abilities:
- Deep understanding of security products and competencies related to security infrastructure, applications and associated workflows
- Specialization/particular emphasis on design and delivery of large Identity & Access Management solutions
- Up-to-date knowledge of current and future technologies spanning various security domains
- Solid knowledge of network components and network security, including modern threat detection and analysis methodologies
- Knowledge of different Service Provider Security vendor solutions including but not limited to URL Filtering, End Point Protection, Anti-SPAM and DDoS mitigation
Candidate shall also possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain strong relationships within the organization
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong technical writing capabilities with deep RFP experience
- Work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Emphasis on technical solidity and adaptability of design, without losing sight of a strong end user experience
- Ability to quickly and routinely learn new procedures, techniques, and approaches to delivering quality solutions for Clorox.
Minimum Bachelor's in Computer or Information Sciences