Software Security Sales Account Manager, responsible for selling Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to join our team in the Dallas, Texas area. This is a remote based role with heavy territory travel to new or existing client sites in the commercial realms.
- Selling IAM solutions in the commercial market to major accounts through a variety of sales prospecting and marketing activities
- Identifies market potential by qualifying new accounts by by identifying prospects and evaluating our position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales strategies
- Finding, developing and closing sales opportunities through a structured sales process- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Creating and executing targeted account plans in concert with account managers and regional managers
- Coordinating and communicating with pre-sales, contracts and post-sales
- Working with channel and alliance partners to increase opportunity size and expedite closure
- 10+ years successful experience in Security Sales, IAM solutions
- 10+ Years successful experience selling into Large Institution (>10K employees) accounts with strong prospecting and hunting skills
- A.S/B.S. related field or equivalent
- Travel requirement up to 50%
- Must reside in the Dallas Texas area.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- Accurate forecasting skills
- Ability to sell to high-level executives using articulate value propositions