Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIO's and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,500 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
1. Perform risk assessments, vulnerability management, penetration testing and patch management for Linux, Mac, MS Windows and web applications.
2. Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
3. Work closely with engineering teams to proactively identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities.
4. Utilize available technologies to meet needs, and then define technical specifications and designs.
5. Stay abreast of security development practices, including the research of current and evolving trends.
6. Provide support and troubleshooting for prior developed technology solutions.
1. Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
2. Experience with core security concepts, including:
• User and code authentication and authorization systems
• Core cryptography concepts
• Secure coding practices
• Application security concepts
• Familiarity with network and web security protocols such as TLS, IPSec etc.
• Operating systems security concepts
3. Security-focused design and architecture skills
4. Experience advocating for technical security solutions across functional domains
5. 2+ years of industry experience architecting and implementing security features and solutions
6. 3+ years of native code development ( C/C++)
7. Experience with security engineering solutions
1. 5+ years of industry security experience
2. Masters in Computer science or related field
3. 5+ years of industry grade code development experience
4. Experience authoring and managing key management systems
6. Mandarin speaking