- • Work across organizational boundaries and professional disciplines to build security into the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- • Define organizational security policies to meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- • Research, implement, and manage security systems such as Fortify, LDAP, 2-Factor Authentication, Identify Management, and Intrusion Defense.
- • Build WEB, SOAP, and REST APIs to seamlessly integrate distributed systems.
- • Curate and manage security data sets for deep security analysis.
- • Partner with Blue Team and SOC to automate defensive kill chains.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- • 3+ years’ DevOps experience in the cloud.
- • Strong knowledge of Linux and Unix operating system fundamentals.
- • Strong understanding of database schemas and distributed persistence technologies.
- • Thorough understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- • Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- • Security certifications or prior experienceworking with modern IT security software is a major plus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.