Sales and strategic sales planning is a key part of the role of the Security Sales Executive.
This role will be responsible for technical security sales, executing on Fujitsu’s Security offerings and developing a robust funnel with a $5m in year revenue target. This role be responsible for identifying and securing new customers and managing existing customer’s add-on business.
This role will also be responsible for assisting in proposal management and development for all new and existing security business for Fujitsu Security – USA, as well as the development and management of their security pipeline.
The main duties of the Security Sales Executive can be summarized as follows:
Role Activities and Expectations:
- Build and manage a robust security sales funnel across services and product.
- Close $5m+ in year revenue.
- Strong closer, ability to ask for the sale.
- Lead and development security sales opportunities.
- Work closely with security Fujitsu third party partnerships and leverage with clients.
- Lead account planning and execution of strategies to increase sales growth.
- Build a comprehensive strategic security sales plan.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, an MBA or equivalent work experience is preferable.
- 5-10 years of sales experience is in related IT/Security technology disciplines.
- Must be a collaborative individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be motivated, ambitious and possess exceptional sales and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiation and analytical problem solving skills is a must.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to envision, drive, and implement new business concepts.
- Proven track record of sales successes within security and developing sales pipelines.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Other Skills and Qualifications:
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.