PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We’ve built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $2.5B+ , 4500 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
PCM is currently recruiting a Security Area Sales Manager to drive Security Sales in the South. The ideal candidate is based in Texas, Georgia or Florida. This individual will partner with our Field Sales Reps and their Enterprise customers in the sales process, including systematic prospect targeting, development of opportunity-specific sales and the strategy around our Security initiatives.
The Security Sales Manager owns the security product and services revenue, gross profit annual and quarterly goals for the assigned area for inside sales and outside sales regions. This resource supports SVP of Security in strategy, national campaigns, pipeline management, vendor management, area strategy and results for both inside sales and outside sales. This positions also supports Area Leadership for both inside and outside sales teams in education, strategy development, outreach and national campaigns.
Region Sales and Outreach Support
- Support Region(s) AE’s through 1:1 education, overall security strategy, account strategy, introducing vendor counterparts, client calls and outreach.
- Monitor security pipeline and sales process assessing the right steps are being taken, right resources are engaged for individual opportunities and AE’s moving the opportunity to close.
- Implement and drive national product campaigns launched by security leadership.
- SupportSecurity Consulting leadership outreach and sale of security services.
- Monitor and support follow on opportunities of security consulting engagements by close work withsecurity consulting team and appropriate Region(s) AE’s.
- Get up to speed on Security Consulting services to be able to present at a high level to educate and support Region(s) AE’s and client outreach.
Security Pre-Sales and Post Sales Engineers
- Support pre-sales engineers in connecting with Region(s) AE’s, identifying and qualifying significant opportunities to get involved, assure appropriate utilization.
- Support AE’s in attaining post sales deployment capabilities through PCM, vendor PS or vetted subcontractors.
Security Pipeline Management
- Track and monitor overall security pipeline for products and services in the assigned Regions.
- Identify and support top security opportunities that are a “must close” to achieve security goals for the quarter for the assigned Regions.
- SupportSecurity Vendor Management with national vendor relations.
- Own the regional securityvendor relationships in the assigned Regions.
- Develop relationships with regional channel and sales leadership and AE’s to evangelize PCM as their “go to” partner. (Tier 1 partners including Check Point. Disco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Proofpoint, Sophos and Symantec/Blue Coat)
- Experience working for a National Security VAR
- 10+ years' experience in a channel sales role
- An ability to manage client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills