$150K — $200K *
Join us as a Security Product Manager on our Common Operating Environment Product team within Dell EMC ISG to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. The Common Operating Environment team is a newly formed global team in Dell Technologies, aimed to enhance and grow Dell’s success at ensuring the most secure operating environment for the datacenter infrastructure. The role will focus on recommending common secure development components, supply chain integrations, manufacturing, delivery to customer, and best practices for datacenters.
What you’ll achieve
As the security product manager, you will lead the end to end security conceptualization and definition of various security initiatives from the device level up through the solution level. You will work with internal ISG BU’s teams to understand the unique challenges and constraints and define the right security strategy and solutions to ensure our offerings are secure. You will do the solution exploration and design and guide a dedicated global team of super talented engineers and product managers to build the ultimate end to end Dell solutions.
• Learn the security challenges in both CAPEX and aaS environments, analyze our evolving solutions and identify key areas to ensure they are secure.
• Work closely with product management and engineering teams across Dell and its partners to define requirements and testing procedures to ensure our solutions meet the required security standards and exceed customers’ expectations.
• Present strategies, project plans and more to cross functional teams and executives.
• Engage with customers and partners and drive security-related conversations towards successful business engagements.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Passion for technology and innovation
• Relevant undergraduate degree and 10+ years of industry experience or graduate degree with 6+ years of industry experience. Product management experience is critical
• Strong background in datacenter security; deep knowledge of security standards, protocols and methodologies
• Experience in defining long-term product strategy and vision
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
• Experience defining products, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope and scheduling and deploying new feature sets
• Team player, supporting and promoting team accomplishments with a proven ability to drive change through influence and collaboration across a matrix organization in a highly fluid environment
• Broad experience with security and operations within modern IT environments.
• MBA highly recommended.
• Pragmatic Marketing certification.
• Experience presenting to C-level leadership.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Valid through: 6/29/2021