At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
The Security Operations Solutions Manager will be responsible for setting strategic direction, driving thought leadership, and execution of developing and maximizing market opportunities for Micro Focus Security Operations Solutions with the ecosystem of Partners. The Partnership ecosystem includes Global Systems Integrators, Managed Security Service Providers, Technology Partners, and Channel Partners.
This role will be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing against strategic GTM opportunities with the partnership ecosystem to develop incremental sources of revenue for the Micro Focus Security Operations solutions. The candidate must have in-depth security experience and develop security solutions/ services to address emerging Cybersecurity use cases. The ideal candidate need to have deep domain expertise in Cybersecurity including Enterprise Security architecture, threat intelligence, threat detection, vulnerability management, and threat response. He/she must be passionate about the field of Cybersecurity and be able to think strategically & execute tactically.
- Be the "face" of the Security Operations product line for the Partnership ecosystem, establish Micro Focus as a visionary & industry thought leader in the Cybersecurity market, drive co-marketing activities, participate in Cybersecurity communities , deliver thought leadership presentations at conferences, etc.
- Develop a vibrant ecosystem of influencers for the Micro Focus Cybersecurity solutions within the ecosystem of Micro Focus partners.
- Monitor emerging industry & technology trends and develop competitive insight to identify the best possible GTM opportunities for Micro Focus Security Operations solutions.
- Identify, evaluate, prioritize, develop, and execute joint solution led initiatives with the Partnership ecosystem.
- Strengthen and expand the pool of experts within the ecosystem of Partners to deliver Micro Focus Security Operations solutions to Enterprise Customers with excellence.
- Collaborate with cross-functional organizations including Product Management, WW Alliances & Partner organization, Solution & Field Marketing, Enablement, Services, Pricing, Operations, and Finance for effective execution.
- Harvest best practices, lessons learned, partners' feedback, and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide sales and operations support for the partner driven business.
- Ability to influence Cybersecurity vendor partnership decisions with partners including areas such as threat response automation, threat intelligence, threat detection, user analytics, data security, endpoint security tools, infrastructure security technologies, and application security solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is necessary to be able to deliver complex topics to non-technical stakeholders.
- Increase partner loyalty through effective communications, professionalism, and going above & beyond the partners' expectations.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have deep domain expertise in the Cybersecurity market including Enterprise Security architecture, threat intelligence, threat detection, vulnerability management, and threat response.
- Excellent partner engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to Security Operation Center managers and Security Analysts.
- Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and execute on projects successfully.
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to analyze problems and rapidly develop actionable execution plans.
- Strong Business acumen with an understanding across solution lifecycle – concept to revenue.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results.
- Proven ability to build and maintain executive level relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share, create new offerings and attain revenue within named solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Master's degree in general management.
- 15+ years of experience working with an infrastructure software company to orchestrate sales play with Alliance and Partner Business Managers and pre-sales technical teams to develop and execute solution-led GTM initiative to generate demand and drive incremental revenue for the business.
- 5+ years of experience with security management, techniques, and process integration preferably within an enterprise organization or 3+ years of experience with security architecture and engineering of network, infrastructure, and cloud technology, preferably in multi-tenant environments.
- Experience with leading and advising clients on security to include risk, governance, technology, regulatory drivers and IT security and frameworks such as NIST, ISO, ITIL standards
- Understand and articulate market trends and ability to understand the competitive landscape.