The Security Awareness Sr. Analyst will be responsible for coordinating various Security Awareness related
meetings and information sharing events and preparing presentations while promoting the secure behaviors necessary for information protection internally to employees and contractors. This position serves as a member of the Information
Security Risk Governance Team and supports the Information Security organization.
- 3+ years of experience with event and project management (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- Working knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks and information security best practices
- Experience with information security awareness and operational risk policies, standards and procedures
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Ability to form complex 'communications / messages' in a simple, clear and concise manner to the various communities within our organization.
- Excellent relationship-building and influencing skills in all mediums and throughout all levels of the organization.
- Strong self-motivation, self-management, and time-management skills.
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently, and independently on detail orientated tasks.
- Display practical knowledge of different message distribution techniques to ensure end users understand and continually apply the required behavioral change necessary to reduce the 'human factors' risk.
- A “people person”, good at establishing productive relationships with work colleagues and vendors.
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.