This is a permanent direct hire opportunity in Great Neck NY. Please see the job description below and let me know if you are interested.
- Lead and manage Security Operations Center
- Primarily responsible for securityeventmonitoring, management and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment,quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherenceand process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center
- Management, administration &maintenance of security devices
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard andnon-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Senior Management
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
- Minimum of five (5)years of professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyberforensics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field with significant experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyberforensics.
- A CISSP would be a bonus, or similar certification