The Global Fusion Center(GFC) - Systems Engineering - Lifecycle & Automation team handles all
of the SOC's systems and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) that the SOC's analysts and processes use.
- Strong knowledge of OSI/DoD network models, ethernet, IPv4/IPv6, typical layer 3 and 4 protocols associated with IP (ICMP, TCP, UDP, etc.), application layer protocol knowledge (SSH, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc.), dynamic packet filtering firewalls.
- Solid experience and certifications in networking skills (Network+, Cisco, Checkpoint, etc.)
- Security fundamentals: threats, vulnerabilities, attack techniques, kill chain, incident handling and response work flow.
- Previous SOC experience and security related certifications (GCIH, OSCP, CEH, CPT, etc.).
- Programming/software development: light procedural and OO programming, scripting, RESTful API, SOAP API. Python programming is necessary.
- Python development, but those experienced in other languages that can quickly learn Python will also be considered.
- Outstanding customer service attitude and skill.
- A passion for constant self-improvement and learning.