Criterion Systems is seeking to hire a Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada. The candidate will be responsible for supervision of a team of Intrusion Analysts working in a 24x7 shift environment, as well as other analysts. The position requires interaction with security personnel at customer sites, various levels of management, and outside agencies. Position will include approximately 15% travel, local and nationwide. Applicants must be positive, flexible, self-starter requiring minimal supervision, and able to excel in a fast-paced environment. Communication skills are critical with the ability to verbalize and provide documentation to both technical and non-technically audiences. Applicants must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task effectively. Applicant must possess strong knowledge of current intrusion analysis tools and methodologies, and current cyber threats and exploitation methodologies.
- Oversee quality and prioritize research and analysis efforts of 24x7 Security Operations Center.
- Coordinate activities and requirements with Security Engineering staff.
- Provide oversight and leadership to Cyber Threat Assessment Cell.
- Perform Incident Management and Incident Handling activities.
- Develop, implement, and monitor pertinent metrics for security operations.
- Develop pertinent policies and procedures as needed.
- Coordinate research of system and process enhancements.
- Interact with government and contractor personnel across the Enterprise.
- Identify and procure pertinent tools and equipment for SOC operations.
- Perform periodic audit of various functional team products for completeness and accuracy.
- Develop and deliver periodic reports to Federal customers.
- Provide oversight of formal customer site communications.
- Facilitate staff training and development.
- Provide staff scheduling management in a 24x7 operational environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required.Four (4) years of working experience can be substituted for degree.Master's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, orrelated field preferred
- Must have a minimum of 7 years progressive technical experience related to the areas described above.
- Minimum of 2 years of management/supervisory experience highly desired.
- CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certification or ability to obtain one within 6 months of hire
- US Citizenship
- Active TS or Q equivalent security clearance.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate, direct and coordinate a diverse team of technical professionals to achieve mission goals on a consistent and sustainable basis.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to various audiences.
- Ability to support all shifts (day shift, evening shift, midnight shift) when needed.
- Related technical certifications including CEH, GCIA, GCIH, or equivalent are desired.
- Compliance with DoD 8570 CND-A or IAT-II