In this role you will help define and build an innovative approach to defining, tracking and operationalize obligations for AWS customers on Security and Compliance requirements. You will employ continuous improvement, program management skills and practices to build strong relationships to ensure your programs are responsive and relevant to business and customer requirements. You will exercise high judgment to make appropriate tradeoffs and drive adoption of new, innovative business solutions that improve AWS customers’ experience in the cloud. You will help us to continue to set the standards for cloud computing globally.
Ownership and innovation are key qualifications; you will be expected to design and develop new ways to meet the needs of AWS customers and their legal or contractual needs in a scalable way. We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we expect team members and management alike to take high degree of ownership for their program vision and execution of ideas. You must be able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. The ideal candidate will be proactive in removing roadblocks, pave the way for innovation, and can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will be a positive influencer across diverse teams, be able to effectively rally support for your initiatives and be able to help deeply technical teams create simple solutions to meet your program goals. You are able to handle business escalations with a data-driven approach. You will be responsible for implementing a program vision for cloud obligation management to meet customer needs while also preventing the inappropriate disclosure of AWS proprietary information.
· Bachelors degree
· 5+ years project or program management experience and demonstrated experience with operational excellence or continuous improvement methodologies
· Travel may be required for this role, up to 25%
· Excellent communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organization boundaries
· Have a clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
· Demonstrated experience building teams, functions, and managing and developing people
· Demonstrate innovative approaches to developing and implementing compliance programs in non-traditional IT environments
· Have a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations. Experience working successfully in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Hands-on.
· Have experience with designing metrics, measurements, and automated triggers for measuring operational efficiencies.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
Job ID: 608821