Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry and we are looking for the right people with the right attitude to grow with us.
This position will provide technical support to sales department in system design, manage the installation process and provide service on commercial security systems.
This will include the installation, service, programming and training of IP based system.
- The candidate should understand the phases of a system installation; cable, equipment, programming, testing and training, and be able to perform each of these tasks.
- You should also be able to troubleshoot problems with systems efficiently.
- You will evaluate new project opportunities and work with the sales team to win jobs. This includes assisting the sales team in selecting the right products and determining the scope of work necessary to get the job done.
- You should understand and be comfortable working withnetworks.
- Most systems we install involve to some degree utilizing a customer’s IP network or a dedicated security IP network.
- Candidate will have strong organizational skills, technical and troubleshooting skills, and be able manage projects to meet profitability and quality standards.
- You must have a clean driving record; pass a background investigation – no criminal records.
- You must be in good health and able to work in both office and outside environments, climb a ladder, and carry boxes weighing 50 lbs.
- Candidates must pass a drug screening test.
- Additional Responsibilities: • Maintain inventory • Promote teamwork and a positive attitude. • Assist and participate in weekly branch operations meetings. • Provide fanatical customer service with integrity and have fun doing it.