Job Description: Our cybersecurity team helps clients identify and evaluate security gaps in industrial control systems (ICS), subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. Our ICS security consultants are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices tailored to their specific industries. An ICS cybersecurity manager is responsible for leading ICS security vulnerability assessments and remediation activities along with providing recommendations across a broad range of security domains. An ICS cybersecurity manager must be proficient with industrial networking and be able to either lead or support ICS vulnerability assessments and remediation efforts.
- Basic qualifications
Basic Qualifications: Candidates will have a control systems security background with relevant previous experience in a technical or consulting environment. Experience in the Energy domain is desirable. The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Have 8+ years of experience with ICS systems and ICS security industry practices along with exposure to IIoT technologies.
- Experience designing, maintaining and supporting ICS network infrastructure, including industrial wireless networking – e.g. CCNA, CCNP preferred.
- Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other ICS cybersecurity related certification preferred
- Ideally have experience and skills in safety-related control systems, including a working knowledge of IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 Functional Safety Standards.
- Requires a comprehensive working knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC 62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI Good Practice.
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
- Experience with supporting PLC, DCS, SIS, HMI or SCADA systems. Experience supporting and troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART, Foundation Fieldbus
- Demonstrate experience working with automation vendors such as ABB, Siemens, Rockwell, Honeywell, Foxboro, Emerson, Yokogawa etc.
- Experience deploying or supporting security practices and technologies such as risk or vulnerability assessments, antivirus software, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, centralised alert logging and monitoring in ICS environments
- Experience in deploying security program at energy companies or large manufacturing organizations
- Have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) allowing them to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences from the plant floor up to the boardroom.
- Experience in developing ICS security recommendations and level of effort estimates to support those recommendations
- Bachelors Degree
- Travel 100%
Understanding of industrial safety culture along with experience working safely in hazardous industrial environments such as plants, refineries or offshore production facilities.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).