What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- We have exciting projects leading deployments of security technologies, risk remediation efforts, and being a conduit between our security team and acquired entities’ CIOs, IT Management, and other stakeholders.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of project manager and project delivery experience in Information Security as well as in M&A
- Familiarity with current information security technologies and past experience in delivery of technologies in multiple of the following domain areas: Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, System & Data Security, and Regulatory/Standard Compliance.
- Experience in working with and leading virtual teams
- Experience in presenting program and project status to executive stakeholders
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships in different organizational cultures and across International locations
We’d prefer to see:
- PMP and Information Security (CISSP or other) certification
- Experience delivering project international
- Experience working with Archer to track processes
- Ability to travel