We are looking for a hungry, self-motivated Sales person to Head the Security Guard Outsourcing business person for a boutique National Outsourcing company that specializes in providing "White Glove" services to large companies and law firms across the Country in all industries. Founded by an award winning, industry pioneer, they have revolutionized the business process of some of the world's most prestigious corporations and law firms - reducing costs and improving service, all while taking care of the people.
Prior to this, the founder built an outsourcing company from $0mm to over $70mm and successfully sold it to a multi-billion dollar company. They have been recognized on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies for the second consecutive year.
We need someone who understands the Security guard outsourcing industry, which is a fairly new business for the company but a fast-growing division for the company. This will also encompass selling the outsourcing of internal messengers, front of house greeters and informationalists (receptionist). You should have prior sales/knowledge of Real estate/large property mgt companies.
The main decision maker is often the VP of Building Services or the VP of Operations.
Person should be a combination of new business hunter, supreme communicator, Thought leader, Motivator and closer. You must possess excellent communication skills (written and oral), the ability to identify and highlight prospect pain and challenges, and deliver the company message with passion and authority.
- Consummate sales person, always selling and looking for new opportunities
- Polished - strong in front of senior people
- MUST live in or close to Midtown New York as your daily office and many of your prospects are downtown. Not a work from home position.
The successful person is a consummate sales professional in all manners and classifications. They have carried and surpassed large quotas in a complex sales environment and are never satisfied with mediocrity. They are polished and can ?command a room? when they enter it through their demeanor and confidence.
They are able to work with senior executives and hold high level business conversations with, as well as employees and managers to discuss operational services. They are always hunting and looking for the next opportunity.
They are always on and realize that in order to be successful at this level, they need to work well more than the average and that they must always be available for sales efforts. This job has high demands and higher rewards. The successful candidate has a passion for selling and life in general. They are always upbeat and do not let obstacles slow them down.
- NOT from lifestyle companies
- NOT looking for easy
- Must be able to clearly articulate value of their solution
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at once and juggle competing priorities
- Must be able to work in a structured sales process while incorporating their winning ideas
- Must have outpaced multimillion dollar quotas at least three years
- Must be a strong cultural fit with company - consummate professional, always happy and up, willing to work long hours and dedicate time to afterhours network and client events, sharp, "put together" look realizing there are no afterhours for great salespeople
- Must be available 24/7 and not waiver at getting work product out whenever it needs to go out
- Must be willing to adhere to the company selling methodology and process
- Must be able to accept criticism and coaching
- Must be able to work independently
- Must hate to lose
Typical backgrounds for successful people
- Rolodex of contacts of VP of Building Services and VPs of Operations at Real estate/large property mgt companies
- Prior sales of outsourcing, consulting or professional services, especially if it is in Security Guard space
Comp plan is wide open and will be built with your involvement and input and will be very competitive with huge upside potential.