Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Security Engineering Lead to join our team in Rockville, MD to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will analyze and evaluate user requirements by coordinating with the user to define the problem, data availability, report requirements and system design problems and security. You will defines systems objectives and prepares system design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems. You will analyze alternative means of deriving input data to select the most accurate, feasible and economical method. You will defines input and output file specifications including file organization. You will defines controls, conversion procedures and system implementation plans including user training and orientation. May provide work leadership to lower level employees. Excludes those with full supervisory responsibilities.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for determining enterprise information security standards.
- Develop and implements information security standards and procedures.
- Provide tactical information security advice and examining the ramifications of new technologies.
- Ensure that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Experience in cybersecurity, information risk management, or information systems risk assessment
- High levels of knowledge of the following areas:
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection Administration
- Access Control and Authorization
- Policy Enforcement
- Application Security
- Protocol Analysis
- Firewall Management
- Data Loss Prevention Administration
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Advanced Threat Protection
- DNSSEC Administration
- Log Analysis
- Network Traffic Packet Analysis
- Spam Filtering / E-mail Security Administration
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant work experience.
SOC Tier III Analyst
CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA certifications