About This Opportunity
This role will serve as our primary point of contact for all tools used in support of our cybersecurity operations. The analyst will be involved in troubleshooting matters, managing and escalating security cases and problem resolution.
Why InComm? InComm offers an opportunity to work in the interesting niche of fin-tech. We are producing technologies and services that impact consumer shopping in most parts of the world and partner with many of the world’s well-known brands and retailers. This is an opportunity to bring your IT and Security knowledge to a to a sector that is constantly evolving, fast paced, and unique.
- Maintain McAfee environment in optimum performance and compliance standards
- Administration of the McAfee Nitro, Tanium, AlgoSec/Firemon, Qualys, Incapsula, Splunk ES, StealthWatch, and Exabeam tools
- Experience with Swimlane Orchestration a benefit
- Configure and resolve complex issues in a geographically dispersed environment
- Configure Server Tasks to maintain the SQL Database and System Tree structure and AD Synchronization, create RSD exclusions for devices
- Deploy technology updates and ensure ongoing vendor support and licensing.
- Monitor and report on security data generated by the McAfee solutions and other tools; respond and reduce securitythreats, provide risk assessments and recommendations
- Identify process and technical improvements for the environment
- Establish and maintain configurations and policies
- Administer McAfee host based IDS and IPS systems
- Experience with Cisco Firepower/Sourcefire IDS/IPS a plus.
- Create queries and reports to collect various deployment statistics as required
- Understand our operational and sustainment methodologies and processes
- 5+ of related technical experiencepreferred. Additional training, certifications, and/or years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for a degree
- At least 4 years of experience managing McAfee AV, Encryption or like systems
- Experience handling PCI & PII Data; HIPPA data a plus
- Solid understanding of Active Directory groups
- Solid understanding of Windows OS; Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10, Linux, Unix
- Solid scripting ability; PowerShell is a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience dealing with virus/worm outbreaks and malware analysis
- Strong knowledge in of all core internet protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, etc.)
- Experience with 2-factor authentication and disk encryption
Other preferred requirements:
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- ITIL Certified preferred
- Travel may be required.