This exciting role supports the advancement of the Identity and Access Management framework with future ready capabilities, innovative customer solutions balancing security with a modern, user friendly customer experience for a Fortune 500 multinational company.
This position contributes to strategic decisions at the corporate level and is involved in Enterprise and Infrastructure Architecture planning with business partners. The Security Engineer is sought out to address the most complex business and technical security problems and work assigned requires minimal direction with high initiative and thought leadership.
The role will assist in the creation, development and execution of enterprise access management solutions, privileged account management, attestation programs, and identity lifecycle for internal and external partners and customers. The identity and access management framework will provide for the secure operation of applications, computing platforms, operating systems, and networks, to ensure the integrity of information assets.
- Experience in implementing and supporting global Identity and Access Management solutions (Identity Management, Access Management, Virtual Directory, SSO)
- Knowledge and experience on Oracle OAM; ForgeRock OpenAM and/or other Web Access Management systems (like CA SiteMinder), and API integration
- Experience on Oracle OIM; ForgeRock OpenIDM and/or other Identity management systems
- Experience on SSO (Single-Sign-On) technologies including Cloud, SAML and federation of identities (IdP initiated and SP initiated), multi-factor authentication
- BS or advanced degree in computer science or related discipline preferred or comparable work experience.
- Five or more years of information technology engineering, support or consulting experience, two of those years spent in networking, application development, system security or IT Audit related positions.
- Demonstrated ability and success in:
- Working effectively in an ambiguous environment, functioning independently, and effectively working across geographical locations.
- Detecting and analyzing hostile and other improper actions in such an environment.
- Investigating and responding to security alerts, or new securitythreats with a sense of urgency.
- Delivers effective, high-quality solutions in a timely manner while balancing shifting priorities and, at times, accelerated timelines.
- Facilitate matching business needs and services options by leveraging knowledge of business strategy, processes, and market offerings to assist in evaluating the most appropriate products and services to meet its requirements
- Provide an overall perspective or point of clarification to partner on operational aspects of a service. Has a good overall understanding of infrastructure and application portfolios to provide guidance to service partner provider.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proactive thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to develop and lead key proactive security programs and projects
- Experience working with certificate and key management, single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, firewalls, multi-level security implementation
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Experience working in a global security operations role
- Security Coding Standards (e.g. OWASP) and Secure Software Development Lifecycles, SOX and HIPPA compliance requirements and related programs
- ISO 27001/27002 and the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- CISSP, SANS, and other security related certifications a plus
- Familiarity with encryption techniques include key management
- Meets the standards for this position, as defined in the Talent Management framework.