Our direct client is looking for a Security Engineer in Trenton, NJ.
- Responsible for designing, evaluating and testing the security of systems to ensure that the systems and data integrity of the organization is being maintained and is up-to-date
- More details of the day-to-day respon sibilities will be reviewed during interview.
- Windows Server OS Windows Client / Server operations
- Network Topology and configuration
- Rapid 7 Symantec Security Products
- McAfee SIEM Solarwinds
- Forescout SecurityTechnology
- Network Monitoring
- Microsoft SCCM Quest Security Tools
- Experience with network layout, topology and configuration.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft server and client operating systems.
- Implementation of security tools across the enterprise.
- Experience with compliance and development of security policy and procedures.
- Familiarity of MS Active Directory.
-Troubleshootingsecurity tool integration across the enterprise.
- Experience with documentation and reporting.
- Three or more years experience in developing IT security plans and/or policies, implementing security protections, testing for system vulnerabilities and monitoring security breaches.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, System Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
(1) Has the candidate ever worked for the Client (Government of State of NJ)? Is yes, please provide: Agency Name, Start and End Date, In what capacity worked, Reason for Finishing work with the agency, Manager Name and Number?
(2) Client will perform Fingerprinting, Full State and Federal Background Check. Is your background check all clear?
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Location: Trenton, NJ
Work Hours: 35 hours/week