Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
· Design, Implementation and high-level troubleshooting of security tools, inclusive of Endpoint Security, SIEM and Access Management.
· Strong knowledge of the newest active securitythreats and events and use that information to hunt down the newest cybersecuritythreats within dynamically changing technical environments.
· Knowledge & experience in vulnerability assessments, management, report preparation.
· Prior experience in Security monitoring and responding to security alerts and handling of security incidents and events
· Knowledge and experience in the following security tools: Tripwire, Cisco Sourcefire, Bit9, Cisco Proxy, Proofpoint, Nessus, Digicert/PKI, Cisco FireAmp, Splunk, EDMZ, RSA and Accelion.
· Experience in Software initiative, Internal penetration testing, Verifying risk factors
· Assisting with prioritizing of remediation steps and coordinating remediation steps with othertechnology teams
· Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods Experience with networksecurity and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
· Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
· Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
· Ability to communicate networksecurity issues to peers and management
· Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a Self-discipline Security-focused mindset
· 6+ years of experience within cybersecurity, information security or similar engineering role which involves security tool implementation and troubleshooting within enterprise environments
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
Own the networksecurity and closely advise internal stakeholders regarding security incidents, inclusive of root cause analysis and remediation.
Vulnerability assessments, management, report preparation.
Monitoring and responding to security alerts
Assisting with prioritizing of remediation steps and coordinating remediation steps with othertechnology teams