Security Engineer, SLED
Check Point?s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the securitylandscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point?s leading sales team and take your career one step ahead!
- Provide pre-sales technical support to Check Point Account Managers and strategic Check Point Customers, developing POCs & crafting revenue generating services in order to influence sales.
- Conduct technical meetings with customers and partners to highlight our products and solutions. Perform design work for partners and resellers.
- Conduct technical pilots and competitor reviews.
- Hold on-going education sessions with our Partners.
- Perform limited post-salessupport.
- BS, EE/CS degree or technical school certificate.
- 5years in networking standards and protocols (Ethernet, routing, Unix, Network Mgr., Internet Protocol addressing).
- Solid data communication experience.
- Working knowledge of system design.
- Check Point experience and certification preferred.
- Security background and pre-salesexperiencepreferred
- Some travelrequired.