• Strategic thinker with breadth and depth in various cybersecurity and IT domains.
• Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services and microservices
• Secure Software development lifecycle experience for waterfall and agile methodologies within cloud, web application, and mobile development disciplines
• Experience with programming languages, inclusive of automation (Java, .NET, Python, Powershell, or similar)
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated team player with strong and effective customer care skills
Ability to obtain and retain a DoD security clearance
E2545:Info Assurance Engineer Sr Stf
This position is for a Security Engineer working for Lockheed Martin Enterprise IT in the Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) Information Security Office (ISO). Candidates must have at least 14 years of demonstrated, hands-on cybersecurity and/or Information Technologyexperience.
The candidate will join the RMS ISO Security Engineering team. In this capacity, the individual must take a balanced, risk approach to ensure the business needs are securely met within a reasonable risk threshold. At a high level, the candidate to fill this role will be responsible for:
- Threat Modeling & Cyber Risk Analysis
- Reviewing/approving Security Plans & Environment Reviews
- Secure Architecture, Design, Implementation
- Evaluation of new and evolving cyber security technologies
- Secure application development in waterfall and agile environments
- Public & Private Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) specifically AWS and implementation in LM
- Product and Technology Assessments
This individual will interface with personnel from Corporate Information Security (CIS), RMS IT, RMS programs and functional areas. This individual will be responsible for working with and mentoring less senior technical professionals.
Ability to obtain and retain a DoD security clearance.
Must be willing to work flexible hours and be able to travel as required.
Preferred locations include any Enterprise IT or Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) major location.
• Strong understanding of web application development and vulnerability remediation
• Experience with developing, testing and maintaining REST based services and APIs
• Familiar with container technologies such as Docker
• Experience with deploying applications and infrastructure components in AWS
• Certification credentials (CISSP, CISM, CEH, GIAC, or equivalent)
• Recognized cloud certification (CSSP, AWS CSA, CompTIA Cloud+, CCSK or others)
• Information Security related background
• Risk Based Governance experience