WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that hoteliers deserve better. The global hotel sector is a booming $500B+ industry, yet hotels are facing many complex challenges, including increased pressure from online travel agencies and intense competition from ever-growing room inventory and the shared economy. That coupled with aging, cumbersome technology is making the job of the hotelier more difficult than ever. At Revinate, we use cutting edge technology to build powerful software for hotels to take back control and drive direct revenue. The simplicity and beautiful UX of our solutions are a breath of fresh air in an industry of old technology.
Revinate is seeking its first dedicated security engineer to join our Techops team. We are looking for a passionate individual who has knowledge of today’s evolving cybersecuritythreats and how to apply best in class techniques to ensure we are protected against threats. You will drive all our major enterprise cybersecurity initiatives.
- Be responsible for applying Industry best practices in helping make sure our ecosystem is secure: infrastructure, network, applications, data & source code
- Be responsible for security researching and recommending new security systems, tools and technologies.
- Automate our security processes
- Define our security projects and road map
- Manage our 3rd party security partners
- Be responsible for reporting regular security assessments to the executive team
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3+ experience handling securityinvestigations, penetration testing, and/or incident response across various operating systems and applications.
- 2+ experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- 2+ experience working with any of the following language, Java, C, Python, Scala, Ruby
- 2+ experience with SQL/NoSQL vulnerabilities and mitigations
- 2+ Experience working with security systems & tools like IDS/IPS, OSSIM
- Familiarity with data streaming technologies like Spark Streaming
- Familiarity with big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Presto, Redshift, etc
- Passionate about data, security, technology, and challenging the status quo
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Benefits Package: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Discretionary Time Off: You’re in control of your rest and relaxation
- Family support: Parental leave for those expecting new family members
- Equity: You're an owner in the company as we build it together.
- Tools & Tech: We empower our employees with the hardware, training, and other materials to help you succeed
- Extraordinary culture: Focused on learning and every employee’s personal and professional development
- Change an industry: We’re transforming the way hotels connect with guests, and having fun while we do it.
- Meaningful work: You'll have an opportunity to make a major impact on our company and, as a result, the hospitality industry.
- Amazing co-workers : You'll be surrounded by A-players who can help you learn something new every day.