Optomi, in partnership with a Fortune 500 Global Market Leader in Digital Advertising, is seeking a Security Engineer for their Dulles, Va.
The Security Engineer is primarily involved in analysis, engineering, scanning, monitoring troubleshooting and resolution of problems.
What The Professional Will Enjoy!
· Work for a company ranked as one of the top Digital Advertising companies in the world!
· Work with the latest and greatest securitytechnologies such as Encase, Maltego, Nessus, Newest SIEM tools, Malware Analysis and STIX signatures.
· Work on a collaborative team with top-notch security professionals
· Excellent job stability with average IT employee tenures in excess of 5+ years.
· Company sponsored training and certifications program!
Apply Today If Your Background Includes:
· 2+ years of experienceinvestigating a wide variety of incidents such as intrusions, network intrusions, web defacements, malicious emails, root and user level compromises, worms, botnet infections and other anomalous activity.
· Knowledge of SQL and Python Scripts.
· Experience with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, Nessus Scanning, DLP, password management tools, web proxies.
· Experience leveraging at least one enterprise SIEM platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· 1-3+ years’ experience Monitoring applicable systems security sites, tickets, emails, network traffic, and bulletins to ensure the organization is current and secure.
· 1-3+ years’ experienceworking withTCP/IP and networking concepts, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
· 1-3+ years’ experience with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, DLP, password management tools, and web proxies.
· You will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining security systems to protect critical information assets from internal and external threats and vulnerabilities.
· You will be responsible for the development, implementation, and monitoring of access controls, data confidentiality, system integrity, system reliability, system audit, and recovery methods and procedures.
· You will utilize cyberthreat intelligence to identify Indicators of compromise and assess the risk of attack.