Provides professional technology support and consulting to all clients as it pertains to network security and Information security systems design and implementation.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Engineering, or equivalent
- Information Security Industry certification desired from recognized authority such as ISC2, GIAC, and/or ISACA. Examples of recognized certifications include CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CISA, GSLC, GSNA.
- 2+ years of security engineering experience.
- Proven working experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Working knowledge of Azure security architecture and toolsets
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information technology
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external customers. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional manner to develop cooperative relationships and to ensure that customer confidentiality is assured.
- Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, work processes and financial performance, e.g. expense management.
- Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
- Assists co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service. Orients new co-workers and actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
- Performs other services as required.